It seems odd to be posting about spring when we've just been enjoying some snow this morning, right in the middle of April, but whatever. Here's what we've been up to:
Ryan started T-ball last week. He was SUPER excited to go to his first practice with his team, The Red Sox. They've had 2 practices thus far, and its hard to tell what Ryan is most excited about, playing ball or drinking Gatorade at practice.
As the weather has turned warmer, we've been trying to be outside as much as possible. I surprised the kids on Wednesday when I picked them up from school and we went to Sonic and then the park for a picnic. Ryan told me "I wished I had a good mom, and now I have one!" so I guess they were pretty pumped.
We've been on several walks around the neighborhood, enjoying all of the beautiful colors of spring.
We went out for our first sno cones of the season.
And we've been spending lots of time in our shades. Hopefully the warm weather returns to us soon...gotta love Oklahoma!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment