We have been working on "tummy time" here at the Mills house off and on for a couple of weeks now. Both babies started out not enjoying it much, fussing to be turned back over after about 30 seconds. Today however, Ryan was such a big boy that he could not only push up and look around, but he also seemed to like it too. Kate realized that tummy time is hard work, so she needed to rest instead.
I am surprised at how fast they are growing. Last night at bath time, Ryan weighed in at 10 lbs 5 oz and Kate was 9 lbs 1 oz. In case you have forgotten, Ryan was 7 lbs 1 oz at birth and Kate was 5 lbs 10 oz. Ryan is already out of his newborn clothes and both babies are out of preemie sizes as well. We have also moved onto size 1 diapers. Where did the time go??? I am starting to see what my parents meant when they would say how fast we grew up, it seemed like "just yesterday" we were babies. I hope that I will take the time to enjoy my babies while they are still babies.
Wow they look so good! I'm so proud of you guys, you are doing a great job of parenting!
ReplyDeleteThose are such cute shirts...on such adorable little ones!
ReplyDeleteIs Ryan trying to give the evil eye to Uncle Justin again???
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!!! They are getting big. Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties!!! And that little Miss Kate is catching up to her big bro!!! You go girl!!! What fun times!!! It DOES go fast...before you know it, you'll have 2 five year olds!!!
ReplyDeleteI know they grow so fast right? They both already look so different from the hospital they're sooo cute!
ReplyDelete