Thursday, November 1, 2012

punkin patch

 Whoops!  Where did October go???  Well, obviously it passed us by without a single post from me about life at the Mills house.  So here are some pics from our trip to the pumpkin patch in early October.  I think we went out on the coldest day in October - very fall like weather!

 We heard from the ladies in Matt's office about this place in Welch, OK called Annabelle's Pumpkin Patch.  It was only about a 15 minute drive, so we decided to check it out.  It was SO cute!!!
 We took a hay ride on a trailer that was pulled by a red 1930's era tractor.  Both the trailer and tractor were bright red - Ryan's favorite color!  We were the only ones on the ride, so the farmer drove us out to the patch and told us to let him know where we wanted to stop.  We found our perfect pumpkins and hopped back on board. 
 There was a petting zoo that included the biggest turkey I have ever seen.  His name was Tom (no joke!) and when you said "gobble, gobble, gobble" to him, he gobbled back.  It was hilarious, and I am sorry I didn't get his photo too!
Goodbye, Annabelle's!  See ya next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment