Tuesday, April 5, 2011

sweet dreams!

For a couple of weeks now, Kate and Ryan have been taking just 1 nap a day. This has already been much easier than when I was trying to fight them down for their afternoon nap (for some reason my kids thought they would drop their afternoon nap rather than the morning one). Over Spring Break, we made it our #1 goal to get from taking our 1 nap at 10:30 in the morning to taking it at 12:30 in the afternoon. This was no easy task for the 3 of us, but we made it through, moving our nap back a little more each day. And now these are the sweet faces I see each afternoon about 2:30. I am SO proud of these big kids and amazed at all I can get done in this 2 hour nap time. Woo-hoo for good naps!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen on the good nap thing! I think we moms would go insane without them!

    ReplyDelete