Thursday, June 3, 2010

Multi-tasking mama

table for 2
fluff and fold with a smile

This being my first week at home full-time, multi-tasking is the name of the game. We even made it to the gym for the first time. Kate and Ryan seemed to do very well in the gym nursery, at least better than me in the gym! Not surprisingly, missing over a year of workouts means I am really out of shape....but I'll get there. I just hope that I can walk tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I really proud of you ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats really funny is it looks like they are looking at their mommy, but they are not.. They both are watching TV over her shoulder. That's my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun? Learning to hold, comfort, and please both of them while you are clean, fold, and eat! It is nice to get to spend the whole day with them!

    ReplyDelete