Well we've made it to 36 weeks today, which is a great thing for the babies. We went to our Dr yesterday and although the babies are gynormous (in my opinion) and I KNOW that they want out of there, we are scheduled for induction next Tuesday, Nov 24th. Now to most people, that is only a week away, but for Ryan, Kate and I it feels much longer than that. I really had my heart set on meeting them this week, so it is hard not to be bummed at this news. But we are assured that they will be big and strong next week, so we will wait until then.
I ask that you will pray for us to have peace and trust in the Lord that everything will happen in His timing. Also, that the delivery process will go smoothly without complications and that we will be on the quicker end of the process as opposed to a long and stressful day. We appreciate all of your prayers and words of support and kindness, as they are needed now more than ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry that you aren't meeting your babies this week...but Nov. 24th is a good day! I found a site that has birthday verses...and this is for 11-24
ReplyDeleteMark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Doesn't get any better than that!
Well I'd have to agree with Amy. That is a wonderful verse for that day! However, it is also your grandparents 63rd anniversary! I think that's a good sign. We'll be praying for you and Matt and the babies.
ReplyDeleteYea!! We officially have a date I am so excited!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad we finally have a date! I know you and Matt will do a fine job with the delivery. Can't wait to see the babies. Will be praying for all of you on that day. Love, Aunt Tats.
ReplyDelete