Friday, December 4, 2009

I get by with a little help from my friends

Aunt Jess, Cousin Cori, and Kate
Papa and Grammy

Poppy and Nana


We have been home for a week now (hard to believe) and are getting adjusted to life at home. It has been a very exciting/exhausting week as we are getting to know Kate and Ryan and learning how to meet their needs. It is a great challenge to be a new mom to 2 babies, but I am doing my best and love watching them grow and change.




These new challenges in life have been made so much easier to deal with by our loving friends and family. I honestly do not know what we would do without their love, support, and helping hands through these first days of Ryan and Kate's lives. I knew that I would love my children from the moment I first saw them, but I had no idea how much I would love the people helping us. So, this post is dedicated to our amazing support team; you all deserve a great deal of thanks from Matt and I. We cannot put into words what your time, encouragement, and kindness mean to us. Thank you so very much.

2 comments:

  1. They say it takes a village to raise a child, so I guess it takes two villages for your kids! I know you're in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are in turn being blessed by being able to be a part of their lives from the very beginning.

    ReplyDelete