Saturday, August 8, 2009

Coolin' off!







Since it has been so hot lately, we decided it was the perfect time to make a trip to the water park. Justin, Jessica, Matt, Jordan, Cori, and I headed out to Sun n' Fun outside of Ponca City to cool off. I hadn't been there since we would go with my cousins about 20 yrs ago. The park is a bit bigger, but its still not nearly as crowded as the big water parks in the city. Of course, I couldn't ride any of the slides, but I did get to watch everyone else and float around the lazy river about a thousand times. It made me think of my Aunt Bev the summer she was over due with my cousin Laura and all she got to do was drive the boat and watch the kids when we went to the lake (or so the story is re-told to me). But I can't complain since at least I got to cool off and enjoy the day with some of my favorite people.



We are now on the count down to next Wed, when we should be finding out whether the babies are boys or girls. Tune in on Wed night for the big reveal!

4 comments:

  1. You look great!!! Can't wait for Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a blast! I am so glad you came up with the idea. What a fun time we had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SOOOO cute!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nana can't wait. Hope I can sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete